2011년 12월 22일 목요일

RC BOAT FISHING 2011.12.19

from: www.askafishingboat.com
Weather : Cloudy and snowy (less than -4 C)
Place : TaeAn SungUn No.2
RC Boat Model : ASKA FISHING BOAT 3



It was freezing cold and wind chill made me feel colder.

The place I was all freezed and disappointed ......

Moved to another point about 20 minutes walk distance.







There was some melt area but it was too small to run my boat~



Other place also was well frozen. -_-;







Just took a walk to see the ocean ..

There were some fishing boats ..

I felt like to control those boat with my transmitter.

It seems like it would be moved if I operate my controller..






My boat with Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks at the back in a beach~


Calm sea but did not ready with my rigging and bait.

So could not try.







There is puddle point in front of rock .

During the summer, this puddle area on July, I can catch lots of 15~20cm size fishes . I caught 30 cm fish before in this point.

In this puddle, there are weed and grass that fishes hide.











Moved to other place and found no frozen area.

Decided to do fishing with my boat here.






hooked worm on a sinker ..









Just before sailing~






You can feel how cold at that time ^?






Ice all over








Waiting for bite...









little short bites only..






Getting dark .








Waiting for Spring to come...

There must be lots of carps in this area during spawning season.




Really miss spring season to come.






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기