2011년 12월 27일 화요일

RC BOAT FISHING 2011.12.27

from: www.askafishingboat.com





새 페이지 1




Weather : Sunny (warmer than yesterday)


Place : AnMyun Island SungUn No.2


RC Boat Model : ASKA FISHING BOAT 3


 


Went out in the afternoon to do fishing with my ASKA FISHING BOAT 3. It's
freezing cold and only some points got melt.

 





 


Ready to do fishing~


 



 


lots of worms on the tips..


 



 


3 birds are flying around like before,,,


Whenever I came here I met them


 



 It was cold even there was no wind.

 



 water got freezed again


 




 


Birds were flying while I did fishing.


 


 




 






 




 


They must be a family.


 


 


 

There were lotuses too.

 

We can see beautiful lotus flowers in Summer.


 


 


Fishing area

 



 


Since the water was very shallow and noisy envirnment from nearby
construction, we did not have a good chance to catch any fishes.


 




 






 



 


while I turned my boat, it almost went near to landing on the ice. ^ ^

 




 



 


Way back home .

 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기