2011년 12월 23일 금요일

RC BOAT FISHING 2011.12.23

from: www.askafishingboat.com
Weather : Sunny (Cold)
Place : AnMyun Island
RC Boat Model : ASKA FISHING BOAT 3








I was expecting melt water on reservoir.

After I arrived there, I found still most of the places are freezed.

Only some areas for birds were well melt.












Quite Think ice ..








My boat wanted to sail~


My boat on the ice~











moved to another place~


Still ice all over..











Moved to the ocean








Waves were placid.











Small rocks were sunk inside the ocean .














Got some baits from nearby resturant.


Srimps / Conches











Before throwing into the water~
























Fishing..


Windy and cold, there was no bite.. changed the place.











in front of sluice..














My boat view from the bottom.











If it was summer, it must have lots of bites..


It's not easy to have good bite in this cold weather .

Just felt good with playing boat ^^











On the way back

And met those birds again ..


Small melt area^^











Used Rod supporter~


It's convenient that I placed lure support .








Because of those birds, fishes were already gone. .











Waiting to catch a fish.




















Finally it's cold and icy winter..^^


We should wait till warm weather to get a water on this reservior.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기