2011년 12월 27일 화요일

RC BOAT FISHING 2011.12.26

from: www.askafishingboat.com
Weather : Sunny (Very cold)
Place : AnMyun Island SungUn No.2
RC Boat Model : ASKA FISHING BOAT 3


Got Snow on Christmas Eve and

little bit melt reservoir made me to be there






3 birds were around while I was there.





Sunny weather still could not prevent this coldness .

freezing fingers and toes .









Caught 1 fish, Wow ^ ^






Sunshine with my boat.

It looks like real boat.





3 birds were good friends of my boat.





There was no place to depart, I broke some ice nearby and let my boat to be started.





Ice melted a lot in the afternoon about 4 PM.





Ready for the test with waiting for biting.









Had several times biting and there was bell ringing~

I was in a hurry to forward my boat and it went near landing on ice.

It was too close to ice and couldn't turn and lost my fish.













Too cold weather and could not catch any fishes.

I was playing with my boat and suddenly I got attack by 3 birds. -_-;








댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기